The fourth Digital Nomads Conference Switzerland will take place on November 6, 2021 at Impact Hub Bern. We are very happy to finally welcome our friends from Western Switzerland and Ticino: For the first time, the conference will be held entirely in English.
From niche to next to normal
It’s no surprise, the inquiries around the topic of Digital Nomadism and Remote Work have increased significantly over the last 18 months during the pandemic. We can see an initial trend towards the mainstream, so this year’s theme is From Niche to Normal.
- Stella Airoldi will talk in her keynote about the aid project 22stars Foundation, which she founded as Social Impact Nomad.
- Fanny Caloz founded the Swiss Escape Incubator, whose goal is to inspire and empower young professionals to launch purposeful digital projects and businesses.
- Rea Hermann from PEAX shows us how to be a Digital Nomad and have physical mail delivered.
- Ahmet Bilge is a standup comedian, raised as a Turk in the US he is now married to a Swiss woman. He will liven up the afternoon and interact spontaneously with the audience. We also like to laugh at ourselves once in a while 😉.
- Manuela Morf is a researcher at the University of Lucerne and is investigating in her research project how success is defined in the gig economy “Careers 4.0: Success in the Gig Economy”.
- Fabienne and Ben are two bloggers, authors and web entrepreneurs from French-speaking Switzerland. They backpacked around the world for 19 months and talk about this “life-changing” experience.
All info, keynote descriptions and tickets at https://www.digitalenomaden.ch/konferenz/